Международная Ассоциация Уполномоченных лиц по фармаконадзору
Ассоциация специалистов по фармаконадзору Российской Федерации
Международная Ассоциация Фармаконадзора
International Society of Pharmacovigilance
At the forefront of Pharmacovigilance around the world
ISoP Mid-Year Training Course
27-29 April 2020
Moving Pharmacovigilance Forward in the Eurasian Economic Union (EAEU)
PIPA Conference 2019
The 2019 PIPA Conference was held on Wednesday 2nd & Thursday 3rd October at Stratford Manor located in Stratford-upon-Avon.
The event attracted around 90 delegates, exhibitors and speakers each day. The topical presentations ensured lively discussion and the exchange of ideas, with delegates taking advantage of the many networking opportunities.
PIPA members who attended conference can access the conference presentations via the page below, but they will not be made available to the wider PIPA membership.
Global Forum for Qualified Person for Pharmacovigilance (QPPV)
The Global Forum for Qualified Person for Pharmacovigilance (QPPV) covers topics such as:
- Risk Minimisation – Medication beliefs and behaviours, EU requirements
- Two years later – Impact of the new EU PV requirements on the QPPV role
- Networks and Communication – Sources of information for QPPVs
- Metrics and KPIs – Support for QPPV oversight
- Quality Systems – Compliance with GVP Module 1
- Being a QPPV in Different Environments (non- EU companies, contract QPPVs etc.)
- Operational Challenges; e.g. the PSMF, in place and meeting Regulator needs?
- PV Inspections – What’s new and what’s old (but still being found…)
The Global Forum for Qualified Person for Pharmacovigilance (QPPV) brings together:
- Deputy Qualified Persons for Pharmacovigilance
- EEA Qualified Persons for Pharmacovigilance
- CRO and Consultants providing QPPV Services
- Senior Pharmacovigilance Regulators and Inspectors
- Quality Management
- National Responsible Persons for Pharmacovigilance
- Heads of Pharmacovigilance
The Global Forum for Qualified Person for Pharmacovigilance (QPPV) might be held in 2020 (Not Final).